The work involved in these profiles is usually:
- Keeping the office work space clean
- Doing daily chores of the office
- Depositing or collecting cheques, cash, bank documents etc.
So employers usually look for very basic requirements like sincerety, regularity, and a reliable person who will work at their office.
Office Boy, Helper, Peon etc., jobs are usually quite basic so employers try to find out if you’re a sincere candidate who will regularly come to work every day and do your duties properly.
So the questions employers ask are related to:
- Tell me about yourself – You can answer in Hindi, English or any other language that HR is okay with
- Your family background
- Your education
- Where you stay, how you will travel to work every day?
- What work have you done in the past?
Once you have gone through above questions and feel confident to apply for a job, you can go through Office Boy, Peon, Helper etc. Jobson WorkIndia.